Since I work in publishing, you’d think I read piles of books and always be up on the new releases. But unfortunately, when you work in publishing, the majority of what you read is related to work. There’s very little time left over to read for pleasure.
That’s why I’m dedicating the end of the year to reading for pleasure and only reading books with covers (not e-books). Here’s what’s on my to-be-read pile:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL YOU by Dorie Clark*
- THE LONG VIEW by Brian Fetherstonhaugh*
- GHETTOSIDE: THE TRUE STORY OF MURDER IN AMERICA by Jill Leovy*
- THE DAY I DIED by Lori Rader-Day*
- LAST WORDS by Michael Koryta*
Watch the vlog above and feel free to share your end of the year reads and resolutions in the comments!